Itra And Sugandhi Mela 2011
(25th March 2011 To 27th March 2011)
Delhi Government is organizing “Itra And Sugandhi Mela” first time in the heart of country “Delhi”.This is a three days fair form 25th March 2011 To 27th March 2011.In this plenty of traders are coming from different part of country who deals in perfumes and scents.This is the best place for perfumes lovers in the city of Delhi.
The festival would consist of the following:-
1. Lecture on “Itra & Sugandhi & Aroma Therapy” .
2. Quiz for Children on “Itra & Sugandhi”
3. Live demonstration of rose water distillation.
4. Art of “Agarbatti and Dhoopbatti making”.
5. Sale and practical, demonstration of “Kuppi” making.
6. Sale and display of perfumes, itra and essential oil.
7. Competition of Itra, Sugandhi, wooden boxes and velvet boxes used for Itra and Sugandhi and Presentation of perfumes in traditional bottles.
This event is held in famous “Dilli Haat” Pritampura Delhi.